I would have though Cherry blossoms were more pink, these look more pale white like.
I am not an expert, but it could be the color / hue setting on my laptop.
I did notice once again - the Japanese seem to use the plastic blue tarps for a lot of things - I've seen these tarps used to shade people in pictures from Okinawa. I suppose they fold more compact than the old beach blankets we all kept in the trunks of our cars here in the states and are more water proof if the ground is wet.
2 comments:
oh my goodness, it's finally here! It looks really beautiful, I hope I can be there for sakura time someday.
Love you, miss you.
I would have though Cherry blossoms were more pink, these look more pale white like.
I am not an expert, but it could be the color / hue setting on my laptop.
I did notice once again - the Japanese seem to use the plastic blue tarps for a lot of things - I've seen these tarps used to shade people in pictures from Okinawa. I suppose they fold more compact than the old beach blankets we all kept in the trunks of our cars here in the states and are more water proof if the ground is wet.
Nice pics though.
Post a Comment