Wednesday, December 19, 2007
merry christmas from japan!
rachel and tige sent me a wonderful christmas package, in it was the baby tree to go to with the mommy tree that i inherited with my apartment. i love my sad little decorations! and my wonderful friends.
and my cell phone company gave me a present too. i was happily surprised when i opened my phone in december and i had this new screen saver, compliments of kddi. merry christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What does it take to be an English Teacher in Japan? I see a lot of JET Blogs, I can't determine if they Blog cause they are a bit homesick or want to show the world they are having fun.
I know you have to pass a test and an interview to the best of my knowledge.
Do you need a tremendous amount of funding, since you will be working abroad and could have a home and other things you leave behind to go there for 1 year or more?
Is it something that if you wonder if you should have tried it, that you'll regret when you are old and grey saying that you wish you had done it while you were younger?
Sorry maybe not the Blog to be posting this question, but I promise I will post on the other JET Blogs I follow.
Lou
i have this blog so that my friends and family can see what i'm doing over here.
the interview process can be tough but there isn't any test you have to pass. japanese helps but i don't speak any. i had just visited japan before and had a teaching degree so that was how i got hired.
you don't need a lot of funding b/c they pay you enough to live off of and even save some money if you are careful with your spending.
Post a Comment