Lin, Nice to have stumbled across your web site. Awesome pics - glad to see a blog with so many pics of Japan. I follow a few of the JET blogs and now just added yours to my collection. (Sweet!) it will take me a little bit to catch up reading your archieves.
Lincoln NE is that where you are from - just curious, have cousins out there somewhere.
2 comments:
It looks very futuristic. I felt like I was watching "Fifth Element" with my dad again.
Plus, who needs Paris when you have Tokyo?
Love you.
Lin,
Nice to have stumbled across your web site. Awesome pics - glad to see a blog with so many pics of Japan. I follow a few of the JET blogs and now just added yours to my collection. (Sweet!) it will take me a little bit to catch up reading your archieves.
Lincoln NE is that where you are from - just curious, have cousins out there somewhere.
Post a Comment